It has become best practice for companies to undertake executive talent succession planning for their future long term success. A succession plan is more than a contingency plan, it involves talent recruitment, leadership training, executive development, talent management and staff retention planning to provide the company with a pipeline of outstanding executives who represent genuine options.
Mondo Search helps create succession plans for client organisations across the following specialist industries in Australasia: consumer good/FMCG; entertainment, hospitality and tourism; wine, liquor and beverages; media and communication; direct marketing; direct selling; franchising and sustainability and environmental. We support business succession planning with these workforce planning services:
With consultancies in Sydney and Melbourne, plus national and international affiliates, Mondo Search is one of Australia’s leading business succession planning firms.
- Executive appraisal to determine performance and suitability for the company’s future needs. This should be conducted annually and include defining the evolving job requirements and position specification.
- Successor candidate assessments against executive competencies that result in individual development plans for top executives.
- External talent mapping. Organisations should have a deep understanding of the quality of executives in relevant firms who could be acquired to build their talent pool.
- Recruitment of potential future executive successors into the top executive team, two or three years in advance provides more options for the company’s long term growth.
- Introduction of outstanding executives for recruitment or benchmarking, to provide an appreciation of the strongest talent who could be attracted to the company.
If you are looking at creating a succession plan for your business and would like one of our consultants to contact you, please complete our online Client Contact Form or Contact Us.